• Use the initial drill in order to mark the drilling position on the bone.
Start drilling slowly, when drill guide part is fully contacted with drilling core of
• Recommended drilling speed range is 300 ~ 800 RPM with copious irrigation.
• This unique step-drill(from Ø2.0 to Ø4.6) is used to flare out the upper cortical
bone of the osseotomy.
• It helps not only the rest drilling procedure but abut- ment connection.
In case of hard bone, if the 2nd drilling will be disturbed by thick cortical bone.
Stop the drilling and try it after final drilling procedure.
• Universal drills consist of Ø2.0, Ø.2.5, Ø2.8 diameter to enlarge the
• The length of drill are designed as 7.0, 8.5, 10, 11.5,13mm for most common
length of implant system.
• Recommended drilling speed range is 500 ~ 800 RPM with copious irrigation.
• The purpose of tab drills in the universal kit system is insertion test.
• Recommended insertion torque and speed is 45 ~ 50Ncm, under 40 RPM.
• To pick up the fixture from the ampule and insert it to the ossetomy.
Then turn it to clock-wise direc- tion 2~3 times manualy.
• When it gets fixation from the osteotomy, connect the handpiece adaptor
and use implant motor.
• Recommended insertion torque is 45~50Ncm.
MegaGen provides all products by R&D with safe and accuracy
COPYRIGHT (C)MEGAGEN AUSTRALIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.