Auto-Max Autogenous Bone Harvester
Easy and Fast Operation
• Sufficient cutting force can be obtained even at low RPM.
• Autogenous bone can be harvested within 10 seconds.
• Amount of bone harvested can be equivalent to the size of each AutoMax.
• Enables quick, easy bone harvesting in a single procedure.
• It can be cleaned thoroughly as the Stopper is easily disconnectable.
• V shaped opening completely prevents bone chips from splattering during
• May be used in any type of bone with excellent durability.
How to use
1. Connect an Auto-Max to the handpiece and position the stopper
on the Auto-Max.
2. The Auto-Max should meet the bone surface perpendicularly.
Press the handpiece to fix the sharp point of the drill on the bone, and start
drilling at about 300~500 rpm with copious irrigation.
3. Do not pump during harvest. Pumping may scatter the harvested bone.
4. The Auto-Max will automatically stop ped at bone depth of 4mm.
5. Disconnect the stopper from Auto-Max and collect particulated autogenous
bone in a sterilized tray.
[Repeat steps 1~5 until the desired volume of bone is obtained.]
6. Bone should be harvested from a new site each time, avoiding overlap with
other harvest sites.
Go to Auto-Max web page for more detail
Spec. Ref.C Ø2.5~Ø3.5 / Stopper AM2535 Ø4.0~Ø5.0 / Stopper AM4050 Ø5.0~Ø6.0 / Stopper AM5060 Ø6.0~Ø7.0 / Stopper AM6070