AnyRidge Surgical Kit: Full Type
Easier and safer to drill for the depth as you need with the stopper drills.
[Surgical Kit Components]
- Lance Drill
• Useful to make an indentation on cortical bone to confirm the exact drilling
location. Advisable to go into the bone to the full length of a fixture.
- Marking Drill
• Each drill has calibrations from 7.0 to 18.0mm
(TANSDF4815, TANSDF5415, TANSDF5915 have calibrations up to 15.0mm)
• Easy to recognize by dual marking systems. (Groove and laser marking)
- Stopper Drill
- Point Trephine Bur
- Trephine Bur
• Minimizes the drilling steps needed, especially for wider fixtures.
• Helpful for collection autogenous bone.
• Useful for removing failed and fractured fixtures.
• Depth markings are 7, 8.5, 10, 11.5, 13mm, same depths as fixtures.
(No Y dimension so markings are actual length)
• Markings on the drill shaft represent the inside / outside diameter of
- Cortical Drill
• Removes cortical bone and enlarges socket, especially in hard bone.
• Similar function with Countersink of other systems.
• Each drill has two steps of diameter for convenience.
- Handpiece Connector
• Delivers torque for the placement of a fixture with a handpiece.
• Easy and secure pick-up and delivery.
• Used to place implant without a mount.
• Marks on the shaft can indicate the position of fixture platform,
especially in flapless surgery.
- Ratchet Connector
• Delivers torque for the placement or removal of a fixture with a RatchetWrench.
• Secure a Ratchet Extension or Torque Wrench to a fixture before exertingforce.
• Too much torque force can result in damage to hex of a fixture.
• Marks on the shaft can indicate the position of fixture platform, especiallyfor flapless surgery.
- Hand Driver (1.2 Hex)
• Used for all Cover Screws, all Abutment Screws and all Healing Abutment.
• Available in 4 lengths for added convenience.
• Hand Driver can be directly inserted into the Torque Wrench without usingan adapter.
• Hex tip can withstand 35-45Ncm of Torque without distorting.
- Abutment Removal Driver
• Used to removal final abutment; use after removing Abutment Screw.
• Insert straight into the abutment and rotate clockwise.
• Long Abutment Removal Driver is to disconnect an abutment with a cementedcrown.
- Drill Extension
• Extends drills & other handpiece tools.
• No more than 35Ncm torque: Can be distorted when too much force is applied.
- Direction Indicator
• Confirms drilling direction and location during drilling.
• To check the drilling position.
- Path Finder
• After placing a fixture, a Path Finder can be connected to check pre-placedthe fixture is parallel.
• Gingival depth can be measured with the grooves, especially for flaplesssurgeries.
- Torque Wrench & Adapter
• Torque Wrench has torque options from 15Ncm to 45Ncm and is used forfinal tightening of the Abutment Screw into the fixture.
AnyRidge Surgical Full Kit