[Mega-course] The Basic Implant (2-days)
Time & Location
About The Event
*Early bird closed! Only a few spots left!
MegaGen Australia and MINEC Australia are running Implant courses embracing from the basic to the advanced implantologists.
Mega – Implant course has been designed to 7 different levels which are Basic implant treatment, Diagnostic planning, Prosthetic Surgical skill improvement and more. Each course includes hands-on and provides CPD points. Live surgery observations and live surgeries in overseas will run as well.
Mega – Implant course Schedule
[BI] Basic Implant 24-25 November 2018
[BP] Basic Prosthetics 2-3 February 2019
[BS] Basic Surgical Techniques 23-24 February 2019
[AP] Advanced Prosthetics 9-10 March 2019
[AS] Advanced Surgical Techniques 13-14 April 2019
[O1] Live Surgery Observation_1 6-12 May 2019
[O2] Live Surgery Observation_ 2 22-23 June 2019
[LS] Live Surgery in overseas 20-21 July 2019
‘The Basic Implant- Rationale for Dental Implants, Basic Implant Treatment modality’
Dr Henry Chan BDS c. MSc. PGDip.
Full time Private Practice
Active member of ASID, ADA, International Congress of Oral Implantologist
President of The World Academy of Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Bone Surgery
Board of MINEC Australia
Dr Samy Kafagy BDS
Dental Surgeon- Private practice
Member of ASID, CADI, ICOI, ADA, BSMR, ADA
Board of MINEC Australia
Fellow Maxillofacial surgical Dpt. University of Miami, USA
PG Cert. CBCT radiology. King’s College – England
Basic Implant Course topics_
• Implant treatment modality, should I do it!
• Understanding implant tools, parts and systems
• How to pick, judge your system
• Surgical set up, equipment selection - work flow
• Staff training - building your team
• History of dental implants
• Rationale for dental implants
• Dimensional changes in extraction sockets
• Force factors and stress theories as related to treatment planning
• Planning single implant
• Case selection for dummies
• Risk assessment
• Diagnostic imaging - guided surgery
• Flap vs Flapless approach
• Drilling and placement concepts
• Temporary prosthesis
• Impression technique
• Occlusal planning and insert of final prosthesis
Registration Fee: $1,200 (excl. GST)
Early-bird Registration: $1,100 *Early bird closed!
Including in 2-days:
Lectures, 12 CPD points, and Certification
Lecture book, Notepads and pens
Morning tea and Afternoon tea, Lunch Buffet
Bank Transfer or Credit Card
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to attend after booking your courses MegaGen Australia are happy to provide a full refund if notice is given 1 month prior to the Course. After this time we can provide a 50% refund or hold the full amount towards the Courses the following year. Please e-mail us in this event and we can work something out that suits you.
- [B.I] Registration$1,200$1,2000$0