Live Surgery Observation - Soft and hard tissue management for successful implant restoration
Time & Location
About The Event
Soft and hard tissue management for successful implant restoration (8 CPD points)
- Learn bone grafting protocols
- GBR techniques and materials used
- Importance of soft tissue management
- Maxillary sinus anatomy and techniques for optimizing maxillary sinus grafts
- Vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation
Live Surgery Observation
Case presentation and discussion
Maxillary sinus graft with simultaneous implant placement and ridge augmentation.
Live explanation of step by step lateral window sinus grafting and bone grafting technique.
Implant placement on Anterior tooth with soft tissue grafting and direct chair side temporary restoration.
Step by step explanation of the of anterior implant placement, soft tissue management and customizing a direct temporary.
Dr Ahmed Elkhatib
• BDS Alexandria University, Egypt
• MSc (Oral science Implant Dentistry) Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany
• Master Clinician in Implantology, Loma Linda University, USA
• ICOI Diplomate
• MINEC Australia Chairperson
Early bird : $850 (ext GST) by 20th May
Registration: $1100 (ext GST)
- Early bird (by 20th May)$935$9350$0