Implant Training Course in Malaysia LIVE PATIENT
Time & Location
About The Event
MegaGen Australia and MINEC Australia are running Implant courses embracing from the basic to the advanced implantologists.
The MegaGen Implant Training Course - Live Patient is holding in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Dr Dean Licenblat
BDent (USyd), MSc (Oral Implantology) Goethe, Diplomate (ICOI), Clinical Instructor(Goethe Uni)
Dr Dean Licenblat is currently the principal clinician at Sydney Dental Aesthetics & Implants located in Martin Place Sydney. He has completed a Master degree in oral implantology and bone grafting from Goethe University in Frankfurt and is up-to-date on the latest concepts and techniques. He has a teaching appointment from Goethe and is responsible for tutoring that university’s graduate students in Australia and New Zealand. Dean is the principal investigator for a prospective randomized clinical trial that, for the first time, is studying the hard and soft tissue response to both titanium and zirconia implants in a split-mouth design. Dr. Dean Licenblat has one of a few dental surgeries to be awarded ‘Leading Implant Centres of the World’ in Australia.
- Implement step-by-step implant surgical protocols on live patients under the direction of the course instructor
- Transition from theoretical to surgically placing implants in your office with predictability
- Increase your knowledge and skill in the areas of flap design, implant placement, bone grafting, and suturing techniques.
- Each doctor will place multiple implants (on average each attendee places 10-15 implants)
- Assist with multiple implants (as doctors are divided into groups of 2, each doctor in addition to placing around 10-15 implants, he or she will assist his or her partner in placing his or her 10-15 implants as well)
5 Days Surgical Module
• Basic Implantation
• Bone grafting & membrane placement
• Treatment planning using CBCT
• Basic Socket Preservation
• Immediate Implant Placement
What will you get from this course?
• Operate on Live Patients both surgical procedures!
• Each participant will place between 10 to 15 implants
• Each participant will assist/observe between 10 to 15 implant surgeries
• Intensive lecture contents and 50 CPD points
• MegaGen AnyRidge Surgical Kit and 5 implants (valued at $6,225)
• All Course Materials
• Invitation to 2 Private Dinners
• Airport Transfer
• 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation
Registration Fee: USD $13,500
Special price for the Fellowship Program attendees USD $12,000
PLEASE NOTE: All courses require full payments upon sending this completed application. MegaGen Australia offers the installment plan for your convenient. MegaGen Australia reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the announced course content, limit enrollment, or change the location, time, date, or speakers due to unforeseen circumstances. A full refund of course fee will be issued if MegaGen cancels or postpones of any courses. No refunds will be issued if you cancel the course registration; however, you are welcome to attend the next available course. If you are unable to attend after booking your courses MegaGen Australia are happy to work something out that suits you. Please email or contact us.
- Sold OutSpecial* Fellowship attendee$12,000$12,0000$0
- Sold OutRegistration$13,500$13,5000$0