911 Implant Retrieval Kit
MegaGen 911 Kit for Implant Retrieval.
Remove Failed Implants with MegaGen 911 Kit.
911 Kit is your solution for removing failed implant of any brand.
The 911 Kit from MegaGen is suitable for removing failed Implants of any brand.
Easy Fixture Capture & Removal. 911 Kit is useful for emergency situations where the screw or implant fixture fails or fractures.
911 Kit layout
How to use?
01. Remove the prosthesis of the fixture and the surrounding bone.
02. Select a fixture remover screw of the same size as the fixture internal screw. Use the Trox Diver to turn the screw clockwise (40Ncm – 70Ncm) to place in the fixture.
(Use of torque less than 40Ncm for M1.6 and 60Ncm for other products may lead to loosening)
03. Select a Fixture Remover that fits the fixture diameter. Turn the fixed Fixture Remover Screw counterclockwise until it touches the fixture. (For a torque of greater than 300Ncm it is recommended to use a Trephine Bur)
04. Fixture and Fixture Remover are tightly connected as rising force and descending force are combined.
(Suction is needed; debris may happen on removal of a fixture)
05. Using Torque Wrench turn counterclockwise and pull out fixture and Fixture Remover. (No more than maximum torque per fixture)
06. Removed fixture can be pulled out turning Fixture Remover and fixture clockwise, holding onto vice plier.
01. Insert the Abutment Remover in the fractured abutment hole.
02. Use the Ratchet Wrench to turn clockwise in order to join the abutment and the Abutment Remover as one body. (Ratchet Wrench is included in surgical kit)
03. Move the Abutment Remover sideways while pulling up to remove it.
(Use of excessive force may traumatise the fixture of the bone)
04. Secure the separated abutment in a vice or vice pliers. Use the Ratchet Wrench to turn counterclockwise to separate the abutment with the Abutment Remover.
01. Remove the broken Abutment Screw and the abutment.
02. Select the correct Screw Remover Guide that fits the fixture connection to join.
03. Secure the Screw Remover Guide and insert the Screw Holder in the Screw Remover Guide hole.
04. Push the Screw Remover downwards while rotating Counterclockwise to separate it from the fixture internal screw. (RPM: 30-50, Torque: 30Ncm)
05. Remove the pieces of broken screw from the fixture internal screw using forceps.
01. In case Abutment Screw, Cover Screw or Healing Abutment’s hex is fractured.
02. Use the Ratchet Wrench to turn counterclockwise to join the abutment with the Abutment Remover as one body. ( Use a torque of less than 40Ncm, Ratchet Wrench is included in surgical kit)
03. Place the removed abutment in the vice. Use the Ratchet Wrench to turn clockwise to separate the abutment with the Hex Remover.